Senior Product Manager - Growth Marketing
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
As we embark on the next step in our journey, we’re looking for a Product Manager - Growth Marketing to join our product team.
This role sits at the intersection of Growth Marketing, Data, Engineering and Product and will work to identify opportunities within our marketing stack that can unlock the next level of efficiency to fuel Rocket Money growth. You’ll become the expert at the inputs and outputs that power growth marketing, how we target customers, and how we predict lifetime value. You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact to our business and work alongside a world class team of media buyers, data scientists, product managers and engineers.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for the set of core capabilities that power growth marketing and paid user acquisition at Rocket Money
- Be the principal product lead and partner to the Rocket Money Growth team. Deeply understand the mechanics of paid user acquisition, our growth strategy and constraints, and identify opportunities that can take us to the next level
- Partner closely with our data team to develop a deep understanding of our marketing tech stack and LTV model. Collaborate on ways to leverage data and analytics to unlock new marketing efficiency
- Understand how customers interact with the product after onboarding, and use it to identity characteristics that can be leveraged through a feedback loop back to ad networks
- Identify opportunities, set goals, and develop a product roadmap that increases our return on ad spend and enables us to scale new channels of growth
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods to achieve our customer and business objectives
- Evangelize Rocket Money’s tools and processes in ways that can fuel experimentation and growth across other entities with the Rocket Family of Companies – applying our learnings at a larger scale
ABOUT YOU 🦄
You have a growth mindset and want to be challenged. You have a high bar and want to be a difference-maker in the organization. You’ll bring a sense of urgency that matches the incredible opportunity we have ahead of us.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- 3-5 years of experience as a product manager working with growth/user acquisition teams and marketing tech stacks
- Extensive experience with marketing measurement with deep understanding of marketing data tech stacks and the related integrations. You’re familiar with MMPs like Singular and integrations with digital ad networks like Google, Meta, TikTok etc
- You have an understanding of iOS 14.5 and tracking changes, the SKAN framework, and how the measurement side of the advertising industry has been impacted as a result
- You find marketing tracking, measurement, and acquisition inherently interesting problems to think about, and can see yourself building cutting edge data structures that support marketing decision making for the long run
- You enjoy being creative with data. You feel drawn to spending time exploring all sorts of data to tell stories, discover facts, innovate, and unlock new ways of approaching existing topics. You enjoy using data to tell a story that motivates those around you.
- You’re a master cross functional collaborator comfortable working with marketers, product managers, engineers, external partners, and operational teams to get things done
- You have a passion for our mission: helping to improve the financial lives of millions of people
- Strong analytical skills including deep experience with tools for data analysis (i.e. Looker and Amplitude)
- Experience as a media buyer either on the offline or digital front is a plus
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $140,000 - $190,000 + bonus + benefits based on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?