Senior Product Designer
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
You will be responsible for helping craft the design and user experience of Rocket Money as an individual contributor. This is not a management position, but will be focused on craft and execution. As a core member of the design team, you will be responsible for various product features as they relate to design and work closely with members of the product and engineering teams.
Specifically, you will:
- Work closely with other designers, product managers and engineers to define, craft, and support product features.
- Be an owner, and take responsibility for large feature areas in the Rocket Money application.
- Work collaboratively with our sister companies at Rocket.
- Develop prototypes to conduct user research and testing with our Research team.
- Take initiative in thinking of new ways our users can interact with Rocket Money.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 6+ years experience as a user experience designer or similar design role.
- Proficient in Figma (or similar tool such as Sketch. We use Figma exclusively at Rocket Money)
- Practice empathy, and understand how your designs will impact users.
- A problem solver who loves a challenge.
- Don’t hold your biases too closely and understand when to compromise.
- Works well in a collaborative environment, and are willing to show your work frequently.
- Bonus points if you understand how your work will translate into code and how your design decisions affect engineering.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $110,000 - $150,000. Base pay offered may very depending on job-related knowledge, skill, and experience.
Rocket Money, Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.*
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?