Legal Project Manager
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
We’re looking for an eager and data driven Legal Project Manager to strategize and improve our existing workflows.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Help construct the long-term vision for Rocket Money's Legal team.
- Work closely with Head of Legal and provide them with regular insight into workflow, and processes.
- Work with multiple stakeholders ranging from marketing, growth, engineering, product, support, and operations to ensure projects meet intended business objectives, contract negotiations remain on track, and key issues are documented.
- Maintain and update documentation related to contract/vendors and coordinate with procurement teams.
- Develop and socialize new processes to teams and insure they are compliant with active procedures and legal requirements.
- Review work flows to construct plans to further increase efficiency & development.
- Partner with internal teams to craft new ideas to best support our users.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have an interest in personal finance and a desire to see others succeed in managing their money an improving their financial lives.
- You have experience working within a legal team supporting the business, e.g. paralegal, coordination, project management experience.
- You are comfortable interpreting and communicating complex legal concepts effectively within legal and amongst other teams.
- You have experience contributing to projects that leverage technology to provide operational efficiencies to mission driven products.
- You are product minded -- You're constantly thinking about the bigger picture and how these changes affect everything else.
- You have experience working on projects from start to finish while achieving specified goals.
- You’re able to proactively identify possible issues and potential resolutions.
- You’re willing to take the initiative to jump in and help wherever help is needed. You love to learn and are constantly looking to improve.
- You know how to achieve results tactfully in a cross-functional environment.
- You have excellent documentation skills and strong attention to detail.
- You have 3+ years of relevant professional experience with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- You have experience designing, implementing, and managing contract or compliance legal requests and resulting workflows.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $60,000 - $80,000 + bonus + benefits based on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?