Operations Manager, Cancellations
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Grow, train, and guide a talented team of Leads, Specialists, and Associates
- Work closely with our Director of Operations and provide them with regular insight into workflow, and processes
- Work with multiple different stakeholders ranging from engineering, product, support, and operations to ensure projects meet intended business objectives
- Maintain and update documentation related to general Operations
- Disseminate new processes to away team and insure they are compliant with active procedures
- Review analytics daily and weekly to construct plans to further increase efficiency & development
- Partner with the support team to craft new ideas to best support our users
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have 2+ years hiring, training, and managing an operations or customer support team
- You have an interest in personal finance and a desire to see others succeed in managing their money
- Product minded -- You're constantly thinking about the bigger picture and how these changes affect everything else
- Proactive Problem Solving -- you’re able to identify possible issues and potential resolutions.
- Taking Initiative -- You’re willing to jump in and help wherever help is needed. You love to learn and are constantly looking to improve.
- Communication Skills -- You know how to tactfully articulate points in a cross-functional environment
- Customer service experience in a B2C tech company is a plus!
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $70,000 - $90,000 Base pay offered may very depending on job-related knowledge, skill, and experience.
Rocket Money, Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.*
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?