Senior Growth Engineer
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
ABOUT THE TEAM 🤝
Team Luna is Rocket Money’s seven-person marketing engineering team. From the moment someone first hears about Rocket Money, through their first few days of using our mobile app or website, Luna’s code makes sure that their first interactions with Rocket Money are seamless, valuable, and delightful. We also partner closely with product, marketing, and data teams on tools and integrations that help us understand our users and drive favorable business outcomes like increased retention, engagement, and ROAS (return on ad spend).
Some of the things we regularly tackle include:
- Quickly spinning up and running A/B tests on core user experiences across web and mobile in the service of continuously improving engagement, retention, and revenue.
- Collaborating with the data team to get important data into the hands of automated systems, ML models, and decision makers faster and more reliably.
- Helping other dev teams understand and leverage our marketing and analytics stacks.
- Integrating a wide range of products to surface insights about user analytics, attribution, engagement, retention, and satisfaction.
- Proactively investing in the the tooling and developer experience of Rocket Money’s backend, web, and mobile codebases.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are excited by the prospect of your technical skills being applied towards positively impacting business outcomes.
- You enjoy working within cross-functional groups spanning marketing, data, and finance.
- You have experience working with some combination of Node/TypeScript, React (or similar framework), GraphQL, and Postgres (or similar relational database).
- You have experience in growth/marketing engineering, working with tools like MMPs (eg Singular), analytics eventing and data engineering (eg Segment, GTM, Fivetran, Amplitude), and/or CRMs (eg Braze).
- You write clean, reliable code across a variety of platforms.
Additional information: Salary range of $150,000 - $185,000/year + bonus + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?