Senior Robotic Process Automation Engineer
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
ABOUT THE TEAM 🤝
The Service Products team is focused on helping members get more value out of the subscriptions that they want to keep, making it effortless for them to cancel the subscriptions that they don't need, and discovering additional low-friction ways to help members save money. We're looking to add our first Senior RPA Engineer to build the future of the world's most sophisticated Automated Subscription Management platform!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Build the future of the world's most sophisticated Automated Subscription Management platform.
- Work with a cross-functional product engineering team that is focused on providing great experiences that make it almost effortless for our users to save money.
- Build the interfaces tools to make our teams faster and more efficient.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have experience with browser automation tools like Playwright or Puppeteer.
- TypeScript experience a plus!
- You have proudly worked with third-party APIs to deliver awesome experiences to users.
- You care deeply about security and protecting sensitive customer data.
- You are a champion for highly-observable, well-manicured systems.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $150,000 - $185,000/year + bonus + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?