Senior Software Engineer (Middleware)
Mexico · Remote
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
TrueML is a mission-driven financial software company that aims to create better customer experiences for distressed borrowers. Consumers today want personal, digital-first experiences that align with their lifestyles, especially when it comes to managing finances. TrueML’s approach uses machine learning to engage each customer digitally and adjust strategies in real time in response to their interactions.
The TrueML team includes inspired data scientists, financial services industry experts and customer experience fanatics building technology to serve people in a way that recognizes their unique needs and preferences as human beings and endeavoring toward ensuring nobody gets locked out of the financial system.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a minimum of 4 years of professional experience in software development to join our team for a 3-6 month period. In this role, you will help us support critical systems and plan a path for their use in the future. If you have expertise in Microsoft server stacks, a background or interest in working with ETL technologies, and a passion for building high-quality, robust software, we encourage you to apply. If you can bring with you experience in developing REST APIs with .NET and/or C#, we’d be thrilled to have you!
Who You’ll Be Partnering With:
These services are currently being developed and maintained by a few key individuals with years of experience working with them. They have a solid knowledge of the infrastructure that powers them and how they all fit together, but they could use some support in execution. One of these individuals specializes in overall application architecture, and the other in infrastructure. The team follows Agile development practices and has their backlog managed with the help of a technical program manager.
We Want to Talk to You If You Have:
- Understanding of ETL concepts.
- Proficiency in SSIS development and deployment.
- Experience with SQL Server and database management.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- 4-6 total years of software development experience
- 2 years experience in SSIS development and deployment
- 2 years experience in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- 2 years of experience developing applications in C#
- Knowledge of OAuth2 principles in REST API
- Familiarity with OpenAPI specifications and the ability to generate one.
- Experience in understanding and supporting existing code
- Experience building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-side counterparts
- Experience designing and implementing highly scalable, web API services with high usability.
- Proficiency in REST API development