Bilingual Call Center Representative, Full Time
Jacksonville, FL, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
As a Bilingual Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for handling both outbound and inbound calls informing consumers of delinquent accounts in English and Spanish. You will provide solutions in a professional manner that protects our company and clients from any potential risk while adhering to all state and federal regulations. The Agent must demonstrate excellent customer experience skills while effectively negotiating account resolution. Agents are also responsible for accurately updating the customer’s contact information and documenting the actions taken while on the call. Agents are responsible for adhering to specific KPIs and achieving an assigned monthly goal.
Pay Range and Other Compensation:
Base hourly rate: $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
Long Commute pay: $1.00 per hour on top of your base rate.
Current Available Full Time Shift:
Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 7:00pm + one Saturday shift per month, either 9:00am to 1:00pm or 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Paid Training Schedule:
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm for the first three weeks of employment.
Monday, June 26th, 2023
Office Location (this is an in-office role):
8014 Bayberry Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32256
What You'll Do:
- Handle outbound and inbound telephone calls with customers informing them of their delinquent account(s).
- Treat our customers with respect, empathize with their situation, and identify a win-win outcome for both the customer and the clients we service.
- Guide and motivate customers through the collections process; think outside of the box to negotiate the best possible arrangement.
- Meet performance goals as outlined by management, which is based on daily call volume/effective resolution compared to assigned monthly goals.
- Meet expected quality and compliance standards.
What We're Looking For:
- Professional or native level proficiency in Spanish and English.
- Skilled in problem-solving, negotiating, and resolving conflicts.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and changing environment.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Steady job history
See more open positions at TrueAccord
Something looks off?