New College Grad Software Engineer (Front-End)
At Navan, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going. Navan Expense is a next-generation spend management solution that is disrupting the market by offering virtual and physical corporate cards that eliminate the need for traditional expense reports—from approval submission to reconciliation. By tying the cards to customized spending policies and employees’ itineraries, Navan automatically recognizes and files reports at the time of purchase for real visibility and control over spend.
This Engineer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the future of payments and expense management applications. This is a very unique role that combines the small team feeling of a startup launching a brand new product, with the perks, opportunity size, and impact of an established company. Our team is building the next big thing, from scratch, but all within the hyper-growth context of Navan. You have a chance to heavily impact the roadmap of a nascent product and organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Build customer-facing UI in a dynamic startup environment and see your work impact thousands of customers
- Create modular and reusable code
- Improve user experience with high-performance and intuitive UI
- Collaborate with globally distributed product teams, designers, and other engineers
- Fine-tune our web performance and best practices
- Experience working at scale
- Review pull requests to ensure quality code
What We're Looking For:
- Frontend framework experience (React, Angular, Next, Vue)
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Attention to detail, functional and visual
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Nice to have
- Responsive and adaptive web design principles
- Ability to write unit and e2e tests
- Internships or projects working on web-based applications
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.