Expense Consultant, Enterprise Account Implementation
Navan Expense is an expense and corporate card solution that eliminates the hassles of expense management while giving finance leaders real-time spend visibility and control. Navan Expense provides employees with a refreshingly easy way to pay for what they need while giving finance leaders one easy place to control, manage, and track spend. With physical and virtual cards, smart policy management, and automated expense reports, Navan Expense streamlines the entire business spending process — driving cost-savings, productivity, and compliance.
We’re looking to bring on an Expense Consultant, Accounts who will continue to scale Navan Expense and the future of this product line. You will partner closely with our Sales, Product, Finance, Support and Operations teams, all the way up to our C-Suite - to ensure we are delighting our clients and exceeding goals.
You will be a key player in helping Account Executives close B2B sales, Account Managers expand Expense product offerings within current accounts, implement Expense, and increase adoption within the Mid-Market and Enterprise market segment by combining your expertise of accounting and finance with your knowledge of our expense management platform and corporate credit card. Navan Expense has currently seen 10x growth in the last year and is currently being used by 800+ companies, such as Epicor, Amplitude, Loom, Toast & Lyft. By understanding client needs and leveraging your knowledge, you will help assist with an effective strategy that will ultimately drive revenue. The Ideal Candidate will be a subject matter expert with an accounting and finance background who is looking to be a leader of their career as they become the foundation of a new team while joining a global, multi-product, multi-market SaaS company.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a strong understanding and the value proposition of our expense management platform and corporate credit card
- Develop industry knowledge within Travel and Expense Management to best leverage our product and its features as you help clients better understand the benefits of our product, ultimately supporting B2B clients and driving revenue
- Support Mid-Market and Enterprise Account Managers as a subject matter expert to help launch accounts and drive revenue
- Partner with Mid-Market and Enterprise Account Managers to build strong relationships with key stakeholders at current customers to support accounts and drive revenue
- Internally, train and uplevel the Mid-Market and Enterprise Account Management Organization about the value proposition and product capabilities of Liquid
- In addition to working with sales and account managers, partner cross-functionally with sales enablement, product, and implementation teams to drive product feedback
- Provide support to prospective clients during the sales cycle through presenting our products and their features that are best tailored to the clients’ needs as a payment and expense solution to their business and employees
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management, Sales, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- 4+ years accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrable track record of high performance and success.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically, problem solve, and effectively prioritize work and initiatives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Month-end close experience
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.