Product Designer, FinTech
We’re looking to bring on a Product Designer, who will join a seasoned team and continue to scale our expense product line. Your main responsibilities will be designing new features and experiences for mobile and web interfaces, under the guidance and mentorship of our senior designers, and in close collaboration with our research, product, and engineering teams.
This role is powered by innovation and we are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter with an excellent eye for UI, typography, layout, color and animation. You will be someone who loves solving difficult design problems with the user in mind and has a strong bias to action.
What You’ll Do:
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows and prototypes
- Develop personas and usage scenarios and conduct usability testing
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Uncover multiple ways to solve a problem
- Connect with users and understand what drives them and how they operate
- Design intuitive product experiences that excite our customers
What We’re Looking For:
- A passion for solving problems and delighting users through elegant design
- A portfolio of work on which you were the primary designer
- High proficiency in some of our favorite Design & Prototyping tools: Sketch, InVision Studio, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, Framer JS, Flinto, Proto.io and After Effects
- Collaborative mindset - you thrive in cross-functional environments and have worked with leadership, product, sales and marketing to craft innovative product interface solutions
- A positive attitude - you’re a team player and resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.
Something looks off?