Senior Stock Administration Manager
The Senior Stock Administration Manager will be a key member of the finance and legal teams who will assist in leading and scaling Navan’s stock administration function as we grow globally. The successful candidate will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of Navan’s global equity plans (including but not limited to stock options, RSUs and potentially ESPP). The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of overall experience in stock administration with a minimum of 3 years of public company experience and be exceptionally organized, responsible, detail-oriented and resourceful.
What You'll Do:
- Administer the company’s equity plans for all employees in the U.S. and globally, which includes sub plans in countries outside of the U.S.
- Maintain Carta database and be the main point of contact with the equity management platform.
- Prepare and process stock options and restricted stock unit grants, cancellations, and exercises and releases on a timely basis for all employees and other option and equity holders.
- Prepare and distribute option grants electronically.
- Prepare equity grants for Board approval on a quarterly basis
- Prepare international employee withholding taxes true up.
- Prepare and report on Navan’s stock plan and stock option pool analysis both internally and globally.
- Prepare annual equity statements in the U.S. and employer filings and all government mandated reporting in the U.S. and globally
- Prepare monthly equity reconciliations for our Finance/Accounting Team by helping with processing equity transactions for employees, such as RSU releases and stock option exercises.
- Provide various equity reports to Tax team
- Provide NQ, ISO, RSU tax reports to Payroll.
- Manage and run the equity administration of special transactions such as tender offers and secondaries.
- Maintain supporting documents for internal/external SOX auditors and respond accurately, thoroughly and timely to requests for data.
- Act as the main point of contact for employee questions on equity.
- Support employee understanding of equity awards and company programs and policies and provide live and recorded presentations to new and existing employees.
- Put together and maintain a global mobility tracking program.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of overall experience in stock administration
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance matters related to equity and taxation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including legal, HR, tax, payroll, accounting, and finance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or similar preferred
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, analytical abilities, and consistent follow-through, including project management skills
- Must have public company experience
- Ability to resolve simple and complex equity-related issues
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and meet critical deadlines
- Experience with Equity Edge Online and Carta a plus
- CEP candidate a plus
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.
Something looks off?