Product-Led Sales Manager, Monetization
Product, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Navan is driving towards hyper-growth in 2023, with recent funding and a $9.2B valuation. We need a strong Product-led Sales leader to help build, grow and run our Monetization team. This role will be integral in closing new accounts, upselling & cross-selling existing accounts, and influencing the product roadmap on behalf of our SMB customers.
You like to think outside of the box, come up with creative solutions to existing problems, and always challenge the status quo. This role will be responsible for directly managing a team of SMB AE’s and developing the systems, structure and processes for them to be successful.
What You’ll Do:
- Leadership role responsible for maximizing revenue in our SMB customers
- Manage the team of Monetization AE’s, providing leadership and guidance to ensure the successful execution of sales activities. Lead recruiting initiatives to rapidly expand and scale the team.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to drive business growth, including identifying new opportunities and technologies, and assessing the feasibility and profitability of new initiatives. Implement and scale cutting edge technologies including OpenAI.
- Define and refine operations and systems that drive towards revenue targets. Improve and establish processes to drive efficiency and growth in our SMB segment.
- Develop and hold regular training workshops focusing on call coaching, objection handling, discovery, and other Sales responsibilities.
- Lead weekly and monthly operating cadence with the team; inspire and motivate.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation of strategic initiatives across Finance, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Strategy and Enablement.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree
- +3 years of customer facing Sales experience (closing experience a must)
- +2 years of leadership experience at a high growth tech startup.
- An individual who obsesses over the details and thrives in ambiguous environments via creative problem solving.
- Strong analytical skills - you love to break down complex problems.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in person or on the phone.
- A passion for operational rigor and excellence. You love finding the levers to accelerate growth.
- A love for coaching and mentoring new Go-To-Market leaders early in their own careers in the tech industry.
- A willingness to challenge the status quo. You are excited to experiment, measure and iterate.
- Strong operational skills, with the ability to drive successful implementation of strategic initiatives.
See more open positions at TripActions
Something looks off?