Manager, IT Support (AMER, APAC)
Reporting to the Global IT Operations Director, the AMER and APAC IT Support Manager will be responsible for providing world-class technology services to our employees in the AMER and APAC region by maximizing technology efficiencies and minimizing manual intervention.
In this role, you will be based out of our HQ office in Palo Alto, sitting within our Information Technology Service Organization. You will partner with other members of our IT leadership team to provide solutions and technologies which will best support our "customer first" strategy. You will oversee a local IT Operations team that will be measured against timely delivery and accuracy in a fast-paced environment while undertaking ever-evolving technology, people, and process change.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the broader business to ensure that what IT delivers is what our internal customers want and need
- Help define and execute a global strategy for improving IT operational support efficiency and prioritizing customer success. Metrics are everything! You obsess over data and will institute internal metrics to measure ticket SLA’s
- Be an outstanding leader for the IT Operations (distributed) team - you mentor/grow your ICs and lead by example
- Keep up to date with technology by periodically reviewing supported technologies, system life cycles, and support processes and seeing where new technologies can take us further with innovation
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7 years of technical work experience and 2-3 years of people management experience in a modern technology environment
- Proven track record of partnering and building relationships with business stakeholders at all company levels
- Experience with office moves, decommissions and office build outs
- Experience in vendor, procurement, budget and asset management
- Strong knowledge of IT operations, architectures/concepts/terminology, and incident change management.
- Experience working at an international company with offices distributed globally and employees working anywhere
- Experience managing office IT systems to provide the best employee experience and productivity, these include collaboration tools such as Google Workspace, Slack, Dropbox, Zoom, etc.
- Experience with modern technologies for conference rooms (e.g., Zoom Rooms) WIFI and network (e.g., Meraki), monitoring tools, and end-user hardware and software (laptops, Mac Windows and respective OS)
- Proven history of driving technical innovation while promoting a healthy team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.
Something looks off?