Manager, Commercial Sales
Navan sales organization is seeking a motivated and experienced Commercial Sales Manager to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the first and only all-in-one, people-first travel, corporate card, and expense management super app, that is used by thousands of companies across the globe. Our sales team takes pride in our world-class playbook, strategic sales cycle, and the ability to sell to C-level executives within up and coming companies.
We are looking for a highly motivated, hardworking sales leader who loves to lead their team in growing revenue by prospecting, selling and is energized by developing people. In this role, you'll collaborate closely with the sales director to create and implement sales strategies that are aligned with Navan's overarching goals and objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Craft a highly effective pipeline generation program on a weekly basis to drive quality conversions and setting up successful demos
- Recruit and develop a team of exceptional Commercial Account Executives
- #Facilitate the ramp up for all new team members, coaching them to success
- Create a culture of high performance and accountability to not only achieve but surpass sales goals
- Responsible for accurately forecasting and delivering on monthly/quarterly sales revenue targets
- Strong understanding of the Navan products and value proposition within the market
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Responsible for setting clear expectations and managing performance goals on a day-to-day basis
- Strong ability to give and receive feedback thoughtfully and develop a team
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience as a direct sales leader/manager
- 3+ years as an AE individual contributor within the Commercial space
- Strong track record of achieving sales targets across teams and individually
- Skilled in managing and coaching through the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Comfortable leveraging sales methodologies such as MEDDPICC, Command of The Message) is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce for accurate forecasting
- Experienced in hiring and training talent at scale
- Ability to function in a “Player/Coach” capacity
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Something looks off?