Senior Product Manager, Expense
Navan Expense is an expense and corporate card solution that eliminates the hassles of expense management while giving finance leaders real-time spend visibility and control. Navan Expense provides employees with a refreshingly easy way to pay for what they need while giving finance leaders one easy place to control, manage, and track spend. With physical and virtual cards, smart policy management, and automated expense reports, Navan Expense streamlines the entire business spending process — driving cost-savings, productivity, and compliance.
We’re looking to bring on a Sr. Product Manager who will continue to scale Navan Expense and the future of this product line. You will work closely with engineers and designers to spearhead, manage, and grow our product. You will set the company roadmap and trajectory and will be pivotal in the execution of the overall product strategy and company goals.
You will own the direction of our user-facing apps and your products will be delighting millions of users who will no longer need to submit expenses. You will develop a vision for the future of FinTech and galvanize your team to execute and deliver. You will prioritize the team’s work in order to maximize value for our customers and make your vision a reality. If you are an initiator, have the ability to make things happen and are excited about FinTech, then Navan Expense is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, own and communicate the vision of the product
- Drive product strategy and maintain a prioritized road map
- Own and expand end-to-end product features
- Collaborate daily with Design, Engineering and Go-To-Market teams to bring product through all phases of product development including ideation, design, development, product rollout and launch
- Collaborate with Legal, Credit Risk and FinOps organizations to develop functionality that enhances our product offering and limits our financial risks
- Deliver clear, thoughtful documentation throughout the process which can be easily understood by technical and non-technical decision-makers
- Leverage data to make informed decisions when confronted with ambiguity
- Understand technical dependencies and communicate necessary changes to Engineering counterparts
- Define and deliver on market research objectives and key performance indicators
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7 years of Product Management experience at a software company working on user facing applications
- Fintech experience with: payments, procure to pay, credit/debit cards, acquiring, issuing bank transfers and/or billing process
- Self driver who can dive deep into complex problems and drive a team to deliver solutions
- Excellent project management skills
- Relationship-building skills to collaborate with internal subject-matter experts and external customers
- Someone who is obsessed about their stakeholders and can anticipate their needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp complex engineering and product intricacies and simplify them to teach others how they work
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.
Something looks off?