Commercial Account Executive
Navan sales organization is seeking a motivated and experienced Commercial Account Executive to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the first and only all-in-one, people-first travel, corporate card, and expense management super app that is used by thousands of companies across the globe. Our sales team takes pride in our world-class playbook, strategic sales cycle, and the ability to sell to C-level executives within up and coming companies.
This individual will be responsible for pipeline generation, closing new customers, and generating revenue while meeting individual goals. This position requires a self-starter with a proven track record in driving sales and creating successful relationships with clients. To be successful in this role you must be able to clearly communicate the Navan value proposition and build relationships with executives of small to mid-market sized companies.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the full sales-cycle from prospecting/cold-calling to close
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients post-sale and partner with Account Management to ensure a success launch, implementation, and ongoing usage of Navan’s platform
- Drive sales by managing and creating opportunities in pipeline, leading to the closing of 1-2 deals per month
- Understand Navan’s value proposition and solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches
- Oversee all sales activity within your account list and ensure accurate monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue targets
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales Development, and Growth teams to help drive additional revenue from your accounts
- Maximize prospecting tools such as Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Outreach
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role ideally within SaaS or similar environment
- Strong experience in outbound prospecting into new accounts and conducting product demonstrations in a value-based sales environment
- Strong drive with a proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- You are agile, coachable, and always looking to raise the bar
- Look for opportunities to learn, grow, and give/receive feedback
- A natural collaborator, you enjoy working with others and helping out whenever possible
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDPIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales, Command of The Message) is a plus
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.