Manager, Sales Development
Navan is looking for a Manager of Sales Development to train, coach, and motivate a team of high performing Sales Development Representatives. You will be a frontline manager focused on building a sales pipeline and achieving individual and team quotas. You will partner closely with marketing on demand generation programs/campaigns and collaborate to develop the sales strategy while driving key initiatives to achieve sales objectives.
The ideal candidate loves solving challenges, motivating his/her team and is constantly looking for ways to improve the sales process and conversion rates.
What You'll Do:
- Hire, onboard and ramp a team of sales development representatives
- Develop and coach representatives in their careers towards future account executive roles
- Motivate and inspire a team of 6-8 early career employees
- Provide constructive, real-time feedback
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
What We're Looking For:
- 1+ years of experience managing sales development team in a SaaS company
- 1-3+ years experience in a closing, quota carrying role (preferably as an Account Executive)
- Proven track record of managing to core KPI’s
- Success in overachieving quotas and targets
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.
Something looks off?