Enterprise Account Executive
The Navan Sales team is looking to add a superstar Enterprise Account Executive to the team with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales. This individual will be an early member of our Enterprise Sales team.
The ideal candidate thrives in a start-up environment where they can shape the go-to-market strategy. This individual knows how to sell against deeply ingrained legacy systems to change the inertia in how businesses manage travel and expense. You will be responsible for managing a lucrative territory while generating revenue from net new customers. You will be selling into Finance, Procurement and travel organizations and must know to get creative and navigate large organizations.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities
- Prospect into targeted strategic accounts within designated territory
- Leverage sales methodologies such as MEDDIC to execute on deal strategies
- Present and sell directly to C-level executives within but not limited to HR, Legal, Finance, Procurement
- Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities through contract negotiation and signed contracts with internal and external teams
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of consistent sales performance within a SaaS environment
- 3+ years selling into Enterprise sized organizations (deal cycles being 1M+ in revenue)
- Strong experience prospecting and self-generating pipeline
- Proven ability to develop champions and execute within a complex sales cycle
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.
Something looks off?