As a Payroll specialist - DE & EN speaking you will be responsible for assisting the payroll manager coordinate the payroll for multiple entities. This includes assisting running payroll to company deadlines, coordinating & checking the payroll with external vendors, preparing reports and setting up payments in a timely & accurate manner. In this position you will be part of a dynamic, and open minded international team.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of countries in EMEA and APAC.
What You'll Do:
Within this dynamic role your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep of payroll reporting data within Workday
- Assisting the payroll manager with submission of all monthly payroll data to our payroll providers.
- Coordinate payroll approvals & funding instructions with the Payroll Manager.
- Help drive payroll automation with the help of third parties and teams within the organization that contribute to upscaling the payroll processes
- Assisting with compliance with statutory regulations, and company policies
- Attend to payroll specific queries from employees as they may arise
- Support Finance teams with month-end close and reporting activities as needed
- Support the Payroll manager as needed
What We're Looking For:
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as be a strong contributor within the payroll team. Interpersonal skills, good communication and the proven ability to work accurately with tight deadlines and a strong focus on results are a must. Other qualifications are:
- 2 - 4 years of experience working in a payroll/accounting environment (especially German payroll)
- Excellent communications skills in German and English (other languages are plus)
- A high level of accuracy and attention to details, priority-setting, with the ability to handle multiple assignments effectively and efficiently
- Strong excel skills, Workday and NetSuite experience is a nice to have
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- Organizational skills to manage multiple concurrent projects with varied stakeholders
- Ability to manage fast paced environment and take ownership of the payroll processes quickly
Something looks off?