Senior Data Analyst, Expense
As one of our Senior Data Analysts of our global Data team, you will work closely with the expense team and stakeholders from across the business including engineers, sales, marketing, finance, and operations to define the data needs and products which will drive the business forward. The ideal candidate will be extremely curious, independent, knowledgeable about data, and will use their data skills and business mindset to make a difference every day. We are looking for people who can operate at a company that grows as fast as ours by dealing with multiple moving pieces while still holding up quality, long-term thinking, and delivering value to our customers. We take great pride in our diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives and we strongly believe this is helping us to grow as a successful and impactful team.
What You'll Do
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
- Work alongside stakeholders (from ICs/Engineers to Directors/E-Staff) to understand requests and provide solutions using data analytics
- Provide data solutions end-to-end (working with raw data, developing SQL models, building dashboards and presenting insights to stakeholders)
- Support and strengthen our fast paced fintech product team in all functional areas and special requests as needed
- Create and deliver documentation and training on reporting and BI tools for business users to enable self-service on company data
- Consolidate data across business units and acquisitions with different definitions and measurement.
- Ongoing commitment to identify and implement process improvements for operational efficiencies and enhanced analytics as well as maintain existing documentation of control procedures performed by the financial planning and analysis team
- Develop SQL models using data warehousing principles (we use dbt).
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of work experience in Data Analysis
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau
- Experienced in SQL
- Demonstrated ability to translate business information needs into analytics, insights, and reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard statistical techniques like significance testing, regression modeling, etc.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies and figure things out.
- Experience with dbt is a plus
- Experience with Snowflake is a plus
- Experience with python is a plus
- Experience with git is a plus
- An advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, information science, or related technical field is a plus
- Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship skills and a strong team player
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.
Something looks off?