Senior Travel Experience Agent
Our team is looking for experienced travel consultants to provide dedicated service to support AECOM’s C-Level and road warriors assisting them with their domestic and complex international travel. The consultants will work with travelers, their assistants, and AECOM’s Global Travel Team to help derive travel solutions and ensure all travel related details are complete. Applicants should understand global corporate travel and can perform in a high-touch, fast paced style environment. Applicants should have a positive, can-do attitude, be solutions oriented and be an effective communicator. The Senior Travel Consultant should have a minimum of 3-5 years of international fare experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist customers with determining travel options and solutions that meet their business needs
- Ensure all aspects of travel are fully covered and verified for accuracy and quality
- Assist clients and support team members on any form of correspondence with customers providing travel related support. Examples may include but are not limited to;
- Initiating new full service reservations
- Familiarizing yourself with traveler preferences
- Assistance with our app
- Providing the most efficient airline routes to securing optimal seating choices
- Offering a full range of fare class selections that include the lowest available fares
- Assist with changes to existing reservations and exchanging tickets
- Monitoring each leg of the reservation to ensure proper seating, communicating reconfirmation of black car service and phone contacts
- Pregister hotel securing amenity or upgrades
- Extensive knowledge and use of GDS (Sabre) and third party technologies
- Ability to leverage multiple technology solutions in combination to deliver a high quality service experience
- Regularly and proactively capture customer feedback, with clear analysis and proposed next steps
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Act on customer requests including complex and lengthy specifications
- Provide clients with accurate travel and tech related help for information to assist with any client initiated changes and unexpected situations
- Ensures optimum customer service capabilities through the effective use of chat, email, phone systems and positive telephone service techniques
- Understands systems and internal navigation
- Detail oriented in all aspects of the transaction and documentation.
- Collects data and feedback from customers to close the loop on potential app and customer issues
- As part of a 24/7 support team, may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed
What we’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of international fare experience.
- Highly accountable for ensuring quality and accuracy of each trip occurs without exception
- Sabre GDS experience required
- Proficient in providing travel related support solutions
- Knowledgeable in geography, including expedient, cost effective and preferred travel routes
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment (chat/phone/email)
- Significant travel experience in a customer service role and find satisfaction in providing delight to those experiences
- Metrics driven as an indicator and motivator of success
- A skilled communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English/language who enjoys creating personalized verbal and written communication
- A team player who thrives in collaborating, giving and receiving feedback and lifting others up
- Curious thinker who loves to keep learning and thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Tech Savvy - not an expert but will be confident in Gmail, Slack and Salesforce as well as our unique travel customer service platform TravelXen
- Flexibility to work non-traditional shifts (early mornings, late evenings and weekends), as we scale our support organization
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.
Something looks off?