Manager, Sales Development
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Our team is looking for a Manager of Sales Development to train, coach, and motivate a team of high performing Sales Development Representatives. You will be a frontline manager focused on building a sales pipeline and achieving individual and team quotas. You will partner closely with marketing on demand generation programs/campaigns and collaborate to develop the sales strategy while driving key initiatives to achieve sales objectives.
The ideal candidate loves solving challenges, motivating his/her team and is constantly looking for ways to improve the sales process and conversion rates.
What You'll Do:
- Hire, onboard and ramp a team of sales development representatives
- Develop and coach representatives in their careers towards future account executive roles
- Motivate and inspire a team of 6-8 early career employees
- Provide constructive, real-time feedback
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
What We're Looking For:
- 1+ years of experience managing sales development team in a SaaS company
- 1-3+ years experience in a closing, quota carrying role (preferably as an Account Executive)
- Proven track record of managing to core KPI’s
- Success in overachieving quotas and targets
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
See more open positions at TripActions
Something looks off?