Customer Success Manager
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Treez is not for everyone. Are you right for Treez? At Treez Our Company Values Are
- Stay Curious
- Present Solutions
- Embrace Simplicity
- Encourage Candor
- Drive to Outcomes
- Manage all post-implementation activity for Treez retail dispensary customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Own the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to improve customer health and retention.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing strategic business reviews with key decision-makers and influencers to align on their objectives and outcomes.
- Develop joint success plans with customers to ensure there is a plan in place to drive adoption and high-value use cases within their organization.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products to speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identifying, tracking, and prioritizing product improvement requests and bugs.
- Serve as a customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how Treez can better serve our customers.
- Maintain high levels of engagement across a broad group of customers, with an emphasis on customer appreciation and advocacy.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar role at a SaaS company required
- Cannabis technology experience required
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment is strongly preferred
- Advanced Salesforce skills
- Slack, G-Suite, Gong & Jira experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Proactive team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Must enjoy working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- Must be a self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Exemplify Treez core values with kindness, a strong work ethic and a passion to deliver for our clients.
- A remote first work environment
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(K) - no match yet, we're a startup