Posted on Wednesday, June 1, 2022
You will be part of an innovative fast-growing Ag-Fintech company, whose mission is to revolutionize agricultural finance through data science and machine learning. You will be part of a dynamic and experienced team, contributing to reliable, resilient systems that help Traive deliver safely, early, and often. The goal is to build awesome, world-class products to help end users perform their daily job seamlessly.
What would you be doing:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Improve CI/CD tooling
- Implement and Improve monitoring and Alerting
What are we looking for:
- Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using Terraform, or other tools.
- Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as GitHub, GitLab, Code Deploy and/or Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
What do we prefer:
- Experience building and maintaining Terraform with AWS.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash, ElasticSearch, SumoLogic, DataDog, and/or Kibana.
- Experience implementing and designing cloud native security concepts, DevSecOps, or MLOps.
See more open positions at Traive
Something looks off?