Business Development Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Tomo believes the joy and promise of a new home should never be overshadowed by the hassle of buying one. We’re on a mission to reinvent home buying—beginning with a simpler, faster, and less expensive mortgage experience. By empowering homebuyers with technology and transparency, we’re fundamentally changing the way people buy homes.
The elevator pitch...
Our Business Development Analyst will play a critical role in Tomo's mission to partner closely with the nation’s preeminent Real Estate Agents. You will work closely with the Business Development (Sales) team to identify and execute strategies that drive sales growth and optimize sales processes. Your core responsibilities will revolve around reporting in HubSpot, process development, and tracking sales activities. This is an entry-level position that offers an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience in the real estate technology industry and make a significant impact on our company's success.
This role is based in our Seattle office Monday- Wednesday and remote optional Thursday & Friday.
The things you'll be doing...
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to develop and implement strategies that optimize the sales process for Real Estate Agents.
- Utilize HubSpot, Excel and other tools to generate reports and insights on sales performance, pipeline management, and other key metrics.
- Assist in the development and documentation of sales processes, including creating standard operating procedures (SOPs) and best practices.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new sales opportunities and stay updated on industry trends.
- Track and manage sales activities, including leads, prospects, and opportunities, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide support in coordinating and organizing sales events, meetings, and presentations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Sales, and Product to ensure alignment in sales efforts.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The things you're exceptional at...
- Analyzing data to generate insights
- Pattern matching
- Written and verbal communication with teammates at all stages of their career
- Using CRM tools, particularly HubSpot or similar platforms.
- Organizing multiple streams of work and keeping track of the details
You may also have the extras...
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Passion for real estate and technology.
- Proactive mindset with a strong willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes.
The expected annual compensation for this position will be between
We care a lot about our Team…
Just like our ideal of anticipating the needs of our customers, we strive to provide everything our Tomo Teammates need to be happy, healthy, and motivated. Our package includes:
- Equity for all
- Free Medical Insurance (HSA & FSA Options)
- Free Dental Insurance
- Free Vision Insurance
- 4 fully remote weeks per year of your choosing (1/quarter)
- Flexible PTO
- Fully paid parental leave (4 or 12 weeks)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tomo Swag Bucks
- Commuter Benefits… and more!
Tomo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tomo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
See more open positions at Tomo
Something looks off?