Business Development Manager
Tomo believes the joy and promise of a new home should never be overshadowed by the hassle of buying one. We’re on a mission to reinvent home buying—beginning with a simpler, faster, and less expensive mortgage experience. By empowering homebuyers with technology and transparency, we’re fundamentally changing the way people buy homes.
Tomo is looking for a GOAT who will establish real estate industry rapport through enthusiasm and warmth, but maintain strong relationships with authenticity and candor. We want someone who can inspire partners to perform through clear definitions of success, constructive feedback, and a healthy dose of competition. You don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and jump in to help solve problems. You will be a key partner on our real estate agent focused business development team to successfully engage with key stakeholders in the industry - including agents, brokers and MLSs.
You are motivated to shake up the mortgage industry- and we're ready to welcome you!
This role works in our Seattle, WA office Monday through Wednesday, then remote Thursday & Friday. This role also requires moderate (25-50%) travel.
- Build and maintain a network of real estate agents across Tomo’s operating markets
- Identify and execute opportunities to build Tomo’s awareness, credibility and trust with real estate agents
- Contribute to agent marketing materials and other assets, and participate in or lead presentations to agents
- Listen to homebuyers and agents and generate insights to advise the business on product and experience opportunities
- Leverage data and insights to prioritize and inform your efforts
- Serve as the “voice of agents” for Tomo, in the service of delivering joyful experiences for
- Communicating, including the ability to flex style and speak in groups/public settings
- Track record of building and maintaining strong relationships or communities
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to flex as our business grows and evolves
- Experience in early-stage companies
Experience using relationship management tools (CRM)
- 5+ years of experience within sales, partnerships, real estate or mortgage
We care a lot about our Team…
Just like our ideal of anticipating the needs of our customers, we strive to provide everything our Tomo Teammates need to be happy, healthy, and motivated. Our package includes:
- Equity for all
- Free Medical Insurance (HSA & FSA Options)
- Free Dental Insurance
- Free Vision Insurance
- 4 fully remote weeks per year of your choosing (1/quarter)
- Flexible PTO
- Fully paid parental leave (4 or 12 weeks)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tomo Swag Bucks
- Commuter Benefits… and more!
Something looks off?