Senior Account Manager
Our mission at TokenEx is to protect the world’s most sensitive data from breach and create trust and safety for all online transactions. Our API-based architecture allows clients to seamlessly remove sensitive data from their technology environments while orchestrating and sharing data with trusted third parties. We provide a data-centric security-first approach that empowers customers to choose best-of-breed solutions for their digital payments stack and analytics suites, enhancing business flexibility and simplifying product launches by minimizing security risk. We believe our people are our most valuable asset and that our culture is defined by our core values that align the organization with our mission and strategy.
As Sr. Account Manager, you are pivotal in nurturing and expanding relationships within our SaaS customer base. As the bridge between our company and our most significant accounts, you will focus on understanding customer needs, championing their goals, and ensuring maximum value is being derived from our solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and upselling multiple customer accounts, including maintaining a thorough knowledge of our business and solution offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening customer relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on customer expectations.
• Identify opportunities for account growth and upsell additional features or services, driving renewals with existing clients with a high focus on developing new business to maximize revenue growth expansion.
• Meet and exceed monthly recurring revenue expansion targets.
• As a strategic partner, build trusted, long-term relationships with clients to assess and anticipate their needs by nurturing and advising them throughout their customer journey.
• Minimize churn by proactively addressing potential issues and conducting regular account reviews to ensure client satisfaction.
• In collaboration with Customer Success, ensure our clients are satisfied and engaged with our products and solutions long-term.
• Responsible for negotiating existing clients’ contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
• Partner closely with Sales and Product teams to identify and grow opportunities to ensure customers can optimize and appropriately leverage new products, features, and solutions.
• Provide expertise in collaborating with customers to quantify, document, and communicate value and outcomes generated by utilization of the platform.
• Forecast and track key account metrics and analyze sales KPIs, trends, growth/lost business, and upsell opportunities to provide actionable recommendations for team improvements.
• Run account management activities with Salesforce (CRM), maintaining detailed records of sales pipeline and reporting upwards as appropriate.
• Serve as a brand ambassador for existing and new products.
• Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs, and customer feedback to cross-functional teams to influence product updates and custom features.
• Ensure clients understand how to use the platform optimally and coordinate training sessions as needed.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience in Business, Sales, or a related field.
• Minimum of five years of account management experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
• Familiarity and, ideally, prior experience leveraging the following platforms in an Account Management role: SFDC, LinkedIn, 6Sense, ZoomInfo, and Salesloft.
• Proven ability to manage multiple accounts with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated sales experience and successful track record in the Technology/Software-as-a-Service.
• Understanding and experience in PCI Compliance, Payments, Cybersecurity, and Privacy is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization.
• Highly organized and solution-oriented self-starter who can work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment.