Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Tulsa, OK, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a background in exploratory testing and API testing. You will be responsible for testing our software products to ensure they meet high-quality standards, identifying and reporting issues, and working with developers to resolve defects. You should be able to work independently, communicate effectively, and be passionate about delivering high-quality software.
- Develop and execute exploratory tests to ensure the software product meets user requirements and meets high-quality standards.
- Conduct API testing to verify the functionality, performance, and reliability of APIs.
- Identify, document, and track defects and issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Work closely with developers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback on design, code quality, and testability.
- Collaborate with other team members to improve the testing process and ensure high-quality releases.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and best practices related to software testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or actively pursuing a degree in CS or equivalent work experience.
- Familiar with Postman automation.
- Familiar with writing test scripts using test automation tools.
- Knowledge of software testing principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies is a plus.
See more open positions at TokenEx
Something looks off?