Manager of Sales Development
The successful candidate will be driven, energetic, and passionate about ensuring the qualification and generation of new outbound opportunities that will drive the company’s high growth numbers. This person will be a pro at outbound prospecting and have a passion for developing qualified opportunities with our targeted accounts through strategy, thought leadership and partnering with sales.
- Manage, develop, and coach a team of 5 to 8 outbound sales development representatives.
- Hire, onboard and manage sales development representatives to become experts at opening doors and uncovering opportunities for the sales team.
- Provide day to day coaching & professional development, including team meetings, weekly 1:1 meetings, and call coaching sessions.
- Track and communicate weekly goals to the team to drive consistent performance week over week.
- Ensure the sales development team is meeting, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline goals.
- Establish best practices, tools and processes for outbound prospecting.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Tipalti’s product line and value proposition.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Tipalti’s sales process and product and service value propositions.
- Partner with the field sales force to implement sales and pipeline building strategies across the entire team.
- Manage all applicable sales tools.
- Provide accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management team.
- Consistent track record for running a metric driven business with proven results.
- 2+ years inside sales software experience or equivalent management experience.
- Excellent leader and coach. Ability to hire, train, motivate, and lead day to day results of your team.
- Proven Track Record with managing highly effective sales professionals.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism.
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Interested in learning more about us?
Tipalti is the only company handling both global partner payments and accounts payable workflows for high-velocity companies across the entire financial operations cycle: onboarding and managing global suppliers, instituting procurement controls, streamlining invoice processing and approvals, executing payments around the world, and reconciling payables data across a multi-subsidiary finance organization. Tipalti enables companies to scale quickly by making payables strategic with operational, compliance, and financial controls. Through Tipalti, our clients can efficiently and securely pay thousands of partners and suppliers in 196 countries within minutes.
Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers and a desire to build lasting connections. Our client portfolio includes high-velocity businesses such as Amazon Twitch, GoDaddy, Roku, WordPress.com, and ZipRecruiter. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate which is built on trust, reliability and innovation. Tipalti means we handled it" - a mission to which we are constantly committed.