Alliance Manager - Sage
We have a lot to be proud of at Tipalti. We are a company that has redefined the way businesses manage their financial operations. In a world where financial complexity is increasing at an unprecedented rate, Tipalti offers a beacon of simplicity and efficiency. As a leader in the FinTech industry we are not just a company; we are a catalyst for change in the financial landscape, and a place where individuals can truly thrive in their careers.
At Tipalti our teams are given the freedom to dream, experiment and create solutions that make a real impact on the financial world. We bring together talented, dedicated, and knowledgeable colleagues from diverse backgrounds to deliver top-notch client service in a highly collaborative work environment. Tipalti’s culture fosters teamwork, open communication, and the exchange of diverse perspectives. We value everyone’s unique talents and encourage a spirit of inclusivity and provide our employees with continuous learning opportunities, mentorship programs and a clear path for career advancement. Being a part of Tipalti means you aren’t just working for a company; you are a part of a community of innovators, dreamers, and change-makers. The future of finance is bright, and the opportunities are limitless. Together, we can redefine the financial world.
As we continue to build our world-class Alliances & Business Development team within our organization Tipalti is looking for an Alliance Manager who can help us achieve our goals to contribute to the program’s growth.
The Alliance Manager will be the focal point in orchestrating our engagement with the Sage internal team. From spearheading referral management, overseeing all Go-To-Market strategies, to driving marketing collaborations, the Alliance Manager will be instrumental in amplifying our partnership with Sage.
As an Alliance Manager – Sage your key accountabilities will involve:
- Foster and maintain a strong partnership with Sage, ensuring a steady flow of referrals and collaborative marketing initiatives.
- Build multi-level relationships within Sage, encompassing executive, marketing, sales, and sales support teams.
- Formulate and execute GTM strategies in alignment with Sage, ensuring they resonate with Tipalti's business goals.
- Lead the charge on Sage-centric deliverables like datasheets and educate the Sage team on Tipalti’s value proposition.
- Collaborate closely with Tipalti’s internal teams to handle inquiries, identify opportunities, and utilize connections within Sage for mutual benefit.
- Coordinate with internal resources to facilitate enablement efforts for launching and engaging partners.
- Design and deliver compelling presentations to both internal teams, articulating the value and synergy between Tipalti and Sage.
- Provide clear and concise feedback to internal stakeholders on partner programs, product compatibility, and ecosystem viability.
- Communicate effectively with management through Salesforce updates, emails, and other channels.
- Spearhead event and conference collaborations for cohesive brand representation and effective message delivery.
- Utilize marketing resources to enhance the visibility and effectiveness of the Tipalti-Sage partnership.
- Generate high-quality leads through continuous engagement with Sage, including office visits, sales team training, marketing strategies, trade shows, and more.
- Participate in networking groups and events to broaden connections and opportunities.
- Work in tandem with field and internal sales teams, pre-sales engineers, and marketing to drive new and incremental revenue.
- Engage with Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product, Legal, and Compliance teams to deliver optimal solutions based on both Tipalti and our partner’s needs.
As an Alliance Manager – Sage your experience and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Alliance Management, preferably with SaaS companies.
- Proven success in managing partnerships.
- Experience in developing, negotiating, and closing partner deals.
- Experience with Sage Ecosystem: Proven track record in navigating the Sage ecosystem and leveraging it for mutual business growth.
- Relationship Management: Exceptional relationship management skills with a knack for building and nurturing multi-level partnerships.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to develop and execute strategic GTM plans, with a solid understanding of marketing strategies in the financial technology space.
- Financial Technology Acumen: Passion for financial technology, with a background in ERP, accounting, or related domains.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary plus company shares.
- Matching RRSP.
- Extended benefits, Employee Assistance Program, life insurance, AD&D, LTD.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation.
- Foodee lunch program for days you are in the office.
- We get together often for company-wide social events.
- Conveniently located close to transit.
- Parking expenses covered, 1 time per week.
- Cell phone stipend.
- Internet stipend.
Please include a resume in your application. Thank you for your interest in this position. We are an inclusive, equal opportunity employer. For more information about this and other roles Tipalti has to offer check out our careers page: https://tipalti.com/careers/#jobs
*Please note this is a hybrid work environment and you will be required to be in the office Monday, Tuesday & Thursdays*
Anticipated base pay rate for this position: 125,000-135000
Variable (commission or bonus) pay rate will be paid in addition to base salary noted above.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.