Alliance Manager, Strategic Financial Consultants
We are building a world-class Alliances & Business Development organization and are looking for a team member who can help us achieve our goals.
The ideal candidate will be in tune with the key players in our ecosystem (such as partners who provide financial consulting services and support ERP platforms like Intacct, NetSuite and QuickBooks) and have a passion for the financial technology space. Through attention to detail, focus, strategic thinking, analytical skills, and a can-do attitude, you will help build our Partner Program to support Tipalti’s aggressive growth goals.
- Own relations with top Alliance Partners including Strategic Consulting Firms, CPA Firms, SIs and Outsourced Accounting firms like PWC, Capgemini, Accenture, EY, and others
- Build multi-level relationships within assigned partners including executive, marketing, sales, and sales support
- Identify and produce high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners including office visits, sales team training/coaching, marketing strategies, trade shows, and more
- Coordinate with internal resources to accomplish enablement efforts to launch partners and on-going to keep partners engaged with Tipalti
- Identify opportunities for new alliances and partnerships to expand Tipalti’s reach, maintaining a solid pipeline of new potential partners
- Create and deliver compelling presentations to existing and potential partners
- Join networking groups and attend events
- Develop and enable a joint go-to-market message with strategic partners
- Work closely with the entire field and internal sales teams, pre-sales engineers, and marketing to grow new and incremental revenue
- Give clear and concise feedback to internal stakeholders on partner programs, product compatibility, ecosystem viability
- Effectively communicating to management through Salesforce updates, emails, and other means
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product, Legal and Compliance teams to deliver the best solution based on Tipalti and our partner’s needs
- 5+ Years in Alliances, managing Referral or Channel partners in SaaS
- Proven success with large scale multipractice consulting firms
- A proven track record in scaling and growing new and existing partner ecosystems following a Quota.
- Experience working in the ERP / accounting / financial management / financial ops domain and working with FinTech a plus
- Builder mindset, comfortable sharing ideas, trying new approaches and is focused on achieving team and company short and long term goals
- Experience developing, negotiating and closing partner deals
- Understanding of Accounting, CPA or Accounting background is a plus.
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations
- Ability to understand and demonstrate Tipalti's products as well as to interact with product, marketing, sales, and operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- Experience managing a CRM for partner forecasting and planning.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.