IT Engineer (Desktop Support)
We have a lot to be proud of at Tipalti. We are a company that has redefined the way businesses manage their financial operations. In a world where financial complexity is increasing at an unprecedented rate, Tipalti offers a beacon of simplicity and efficiency. As a leader in the FinTech industry we are not just a company; we are a catalyst for change in the financial landscape, and a place where individuals can truly thrive in their careers.
At Tipalti our teams are given the freedom to dream, experiment and create solutions that make a real impact on the financial world. We bring together talented, dedicated, and knowledgeable colleagues from diverse backgrounds to deliver top-notch client service in a highly collaborative work environment. Tipalti’s culture fosters teamwork, open communication, and the exchange of diverse perspectives. We value everyone’s unique talents and encourage a spirit of inclusivity and provide our employees with continuous learning opportunities, mentorship programs and a clear path for career advancement. Being a part of Tipalti means you aren’t just working for a company; you are a part of a community of innovators, dreamers, and change-makers. The future of finance is bright, and the opportunities are limitless. Together, we can redefine the financial world.
Tipalti is looking to expand our roster of IT Engineers to provide support to our employees in North America. We will be scaling rapidly over the next several years and this is an incredible opportunity to further grow your career. In this role you will be working in a hybrid in-office and remote position, and you will be collaborating with the IT Engineers on our Global IT Team. We will be moving fast so you will need to be able to make quick decisions while maintaining documentation and communicating with the team.
This role is a hybrid position and requires you to be in office Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Manage and improve IT infrastructure within the office.
- Provision laptops for new hires, join the domain and install necessary software.
- Keep inventory on all laptops and other IT equipment.
- Provide technical support to all Windows and macOS users in a remote, as well as onsite capacity.
- Maintain tech equipment in conference rooms
- Be available and responsive to the team members that rely on you to stay up and running.
- 2-3 years of experience in a help desk, or system administrator role.
- MCSE or any relevant network related certifications - strong advantage.
- Communication skills to troubleshoot with users remotely, and in-person.
- Experience with Windows and Windows Server operating systems.
- Experience with Active Directory, and Group Policy.
- Configuring and maintaining firewalls (Experience with FortiGate - strong advantage).
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Experience with network cabling and switch management in an office environment - strong advantage.
- Experience with administrator functions in Google Workspace - strong advantage
- USD $85,000 - $94,500
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.