Payment Operations Specialist
Join one of the hottest startups in the payments space. Tipalti is transforming painful, manual accounts payable processes with a global payment platform that automates the entire process of paying partners worldwide, while enhancing the partner experience.
Our customers love us and our perfect customer retention record is proof of that. We help some of the world’s hottest companies across the Network Economy, such as Twitter, Twitch, GoPro, ironSource, GoDaddy, ClassPass and Tapjoy, grow and scale their operations more successfully.
We already process over $6.5B in payments and serve over 300 customers and 4,000,000 payees around the world and are looking for great people who can help us grow even faster. So, if you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic, get-stuff-done, no BS environment, join the Tipalti team and get ready to change the way payments are made.
As a Payment Operations Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and verifying the smooth operation of the Tipalti payments platform.
- Working with Tipalti’s engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve operational issues in a timely fashion.
- Interacting with Tipalti’s partners to troubleshoot and resolve operational issues in a timely fashion.
- Providing operational back-office support to Tipalti’s technical support teams.
- Sharing product feedback with Tipalti’s Product and R&D teams to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of the Tipalti global payments platform.
This role is a hybrid position and requires you to be in office, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- At least 2 years of experience in technical support at a SaaS company.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Excellent Excel skills, including pivot tables, lookup functions, etc. preferred
- Excellent creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- BA in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent that demonstrates quantitative and analytical orientation.
- Experience in working with CRM systems (Salesforce, Zendesk) – an advantage
- Experience with payment systems or and/or working at a Fintech company – an advantage.
- Proven ability to read, debug, and understand HTML code, API calls, etc. – an advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Passionate for customer service and helping others
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.