Executive Assistant to CEO - Calendar Management, TIFIN
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane, Franklin Templeton, Motive Partners and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioral thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
OUR VALUES: Go with your GUT
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. With self-awareness and integrity we strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We value transparency. We communicate with radical candor, authenticity and precision to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully.
- I Win for Teamwin. We believe in staying within our genius zones to succeed and we take full ownership of our work. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude. We fly in formation to win together.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
We are seeking an Executive Assistant focused on calendar management who can operate in our fast-paced startup environment. This person will report to the Chief of Staff and provide support in scheduling for the office of the CEO. You will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth and efficient scheduling of various tasks, appointments, and meetings. You will work closely with team members, clients, and other stakeholders to coordinate schedules, manage calendars, and optimize time management. We need someone who is highly organized and detail-oriented and can do accurate work promptly while navigating shifting priorities in a high-velocity environment. The ideal candidate has experience in calendar management ideally for multiple executives at a time.
- Calendar Management and Scheduling: Maintain and update schedules for team members, executives, and clients, ensuring accurate and efficient scheduling of appointments, meetings, and events
- Act as a central point of contact for scheduling inquiries and liaise with internal and external parties to coordinate availability and book appointments
- Act as gatekeeper in prioritizing appointments and commitments based on urgency and importance when scheduling meetings and appointments
- Proactively identify scheduling conflicts and propose solutions to ensure smooth operations and avoid scheduling errors
- Maintain detailed records and agendas of appointments, meetings, and scheduling changes to provide accurate and up-to-date information
- Send timely reminders to team members and clients to ensure punctuality and preparedness for scheduled events
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve scheduling processes and implement best practices to enhance efficiency
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-7+ years of experience providing calendar management support in a fast-paced business environment, experience supporting a C-level executive/s
- Must be proficient in GSuite and scheduling softwares/tools
- Strong organizational and time management skills and immaculate attention to detail
- Ability to use creative problem solving techniques, tact and discretion when handling telephone calls, emails, scheduling meetings and managing other calendar requests
- Patience, flexibility, and adaptability - ability to react quickly to last minute changes in schedules and priorities
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion and appropriately manages confidential information
- Ability to prioritize and be self-directed in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal abilities
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $90,000 - $130,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Parental Leave: 12 week paid maternity, 4 week paid paternity leave
- Corporate Social Responsibility and volunteering opportunities
- Access to our Chief Mindfulness Officer, including 1:1 personal coaching for executives and rising stars
- Company sponsored events like Qi Gong, Lunch & Learns, Development Workshops, Dinners, Happy Hours, and more!
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization
A note on location. While we have team centers in New York City, San Francisco, Charlotte, and Mumbai, TIFIN is headquartered in Boulder, CO and our preference is to build the team here whenever possible, so relocation packages are available for any candidate willing to relocate to the Boulder area.
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.