Account Executive, TIFIN AMP
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane, Franklin Templeton, Motive Partners and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioral thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
OUR VALUES: Go with your GUT
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. With self-awareness and integrity we strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We value transparency. We communicate with radical candor, authenticity and precision to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully.
- I Win for Teamwin. We believe in staying within our genius zones to succeed and we take full ownership of our work. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude. We fly in formation to win together.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
A division of TIFIN, AMP combines marketing, data science, and sales enablement capabilities to drive more intelligent distribution solutions for Asset Managers with AI learning. It is the first end to end digital distribution solution in the industry. Our centralized data platform leverages the combined data from all of our services, which is then enriched with partner and third-party data, to build a more complete picture of what investors want. That allows us to provide insights to asset managers about their target audience and how to best reach that audience, which can then be executed with TIFIN platforms.
As Account Executive, your focus will be to engage Asset Management firms in discussions about using TIFIN Asset Manager Platform (AMP) as digital marketing and distribution solution. The sales cycle will involve identifying revenue-generating opportunities and closing new business. This is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and working closely within our Asset Manager Partnership team of sales, marketing, and success professionals.
This career requires a thorough understanding of sales and digital marketing as well as our business model, platforms, and partners. You should have a proven track record of exceeding quota in a sales environment and be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to distribution, marketing and C-level executives within Asset Management firms. Your ability to work effectively with other members of the team will be critical to be successful in this role.
- Achieve revenue targets by generating and closing deals with Asset Management firms
- Execute sales strategy, process and, value proposition
- Construct, forecast, and manage pipeline of opportunities
- Ongoing management and servicing of existing client relationships
- Manage & drive the monthly/quarterly reporting process to clients
- Collaborate with technical/product colleagues to proactively drive improvements to program
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Sales experience, selling into the asset management industry
- 3+ years of experience selling software or data to asset managers
- Creative, opportunistic, and a problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic, high integrity, and well-organized mindset
- The ability to follow instructions but work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to thrive in a highly demanding, entrepreneurial & fast-paced environment
- A top performer, with a proactive approach who has a “doer” & problem-solver mentality
- Ideally based out of an Asset Management hub such as the New York City or Boston areas
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $110,000 - $150,000 with an OTE of $300,000 - $350,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Parental Leave: 12 week paid maternity, 4 week paid paternity leave
- Corporate Social Responsibility and volunteering opportunities
- Access to our Chief Mindfulness Officer, including 1:1 personal coaching for executives and rising stars
- Company sponsored events like Qi Gong, Lunch & Learns, Development Workshops, Dinners, Happy Hours, and more!
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization
A note on location. While we have team centers in New York City, San Francisco, Charlotte, and Mumbai, TIFIN is headquartered in Boulder, CO and our preference is to build the team here whenever possible, so relocation packages are available for any candidate willing to relocate to the Boulder area.
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.