Customer Success Manager, TIFIN Wealth
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane, Franklin Templeton, Motive Partners and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioral thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
OUR VALUES: Go with your GUT with GRIT
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. With self-awareness and integrity we strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We value transparency. We communicate with radical candor, authenticity and precision to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully.
- I Win for Teamwin. We believe in staying within our genius zones to succeed and we take full ownership of our work. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude. We fly in formation to win together.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
A TIFIN Division, TIFIN Wealth is a collection of personalization capabilities powered by AI and investment intelligence that allow advisors, wealth managers, and other intermediaries to deliver better individual outcomes. TIFIN Wealth is an AI-powered financial services platform focused on driving outcomes through personality & risk assessments, micro-plans, natural language investment selection, portfolio optimization, and more.
As a Customer Success Manager at TIFIN Wealth, your focus will center around driving advisor adoption of the platform with an emphasis on retention, upselling, client referrals, and client satisfaction. The role is very “hands-on”: it requires daily interactions with advisors to build long-term relationships, advising on how to leverage TIFIN’s technology and service to drive personalization-led growth for their firm.
While Customer Success has elements of sales, support, project, and account management, the role is even more about building and strengthening client relationships and therefore requires a proactive, outgoing individual who is motivated and determined to deliver high-quality results regardless of the situation. A passion and understanding of fintech products, SaaS, and delivering across and end-to-end client experience is critical to being successful in this role.
- Own your accounts by creating and executing a plan to increase usage, drive product adoption, increase retention rates, and upsell new solutions into an existing advisor base
- Drive strategic engagement and commercial relationships with key decision makers across your book of business
- Identify client needs and successfully deliver solutions that meet those needs achieving quality results regardless of complexity
- Voice of the Customer across the organization, conveying customer needs, and prioritizing delivery on a solution.
- Oversee product rollouts and implementations for small to medium sized accounts
- Ability to train and educate new advisors on usability and navigation of TIFIN software while articulating the value proposition of each unique capability
- Provide product information and technical resources to clients
- Identify client concerns, research issues, and work with product to provide timely answers that meet or exceed their needs
- Forecast, track, report key performance indicators to leadership
- Achieve company performance goals
- Work efficiently and effectively with success team members and others throughout the organization
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years of Client Success, Account Management, or Sales experience, ideally with a financial services firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, accounting, economics, or related field
- Exceptional in a client facing role with a track record of leadership and collaboration
- High level of enthusiasm, positive attitude and competitive nature, , with an eagerness to solve problems
- Creative, opportunistic, and a problem solver
- Maintain confidence and composure in high-pressure situations
- Ability to multitask and digest large amounts of information or client questions to prioritize importance and execute accordingly
- Creative thinker who is willing to come up with new ideas to engage with clients, build relationships, and drive product adoption
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A strong work ethic, high integrity, and well-organized mindset
- The ability to follow instructions but work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to thrive in a highly demanding, entrepreneurial & fast-paced environment
- A top performer, with a proactive approach who has a “doer” & problem-solver mentality
- A local presence in the Denver or Boulder, CO areas
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $65,000 - $85,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Parental Leave: 12 week paid maternity, 4 week paid paternity leave
- Corporate Social Responsibility and volunteering opportunities
- Access to our Chief Mindfulness Officer, including 1:1 personal coaching for executives and rising stars
- Company sponsored events like Qi Gong, Lunch & Learns, Development Workshops, Dinners, Happy Hours, and more!
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization
A note on location. While we have team centers in New York City, San Francisco, Charlotte, and Mumbai, TIFIN is headquartered in Boulder, CO and our preference is to build the team here whenever possible, so relocation packages are available for any candidate willing to relocate to the Boulder area.
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Something looks off?