Director of Customer Success
ThetaRay is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics.
We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial crimes through money laundering and facilitating malicious crimes such as terrorist financing, narco trafficking, and human trafficking which negatively impact the global economy.
Our Unsupervised and Semi-Supervised Intuitive AI solutions enable clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes, uncover operational issues, and reveal valuable new growth opportunities.
Our customers are our most valued asset, and developing a strong relationship is paramount to our success.
The Director of Customer Success is responsible for leading and managing ThetaRay’s customer success team for small and medium-sized businesses. The team is responsible for managing ThetaRay’s SMB Customers along the Customer Journey - Onboarding new SMB customers, driving product adoption and usage with customers, and ensuring ongoing satisfaction and value realization by the customers.
The Director will define processes, metrics, and playbooks to build a well-oiled Customer Success team and increase the efficiency of the CS processes and team by greater automation, packaging, and usage of tools.
The role requires experience in addressing the SMB market, as well as excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Lead and manage a team of customer success managers to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Implement and enforce customer success processes, playbooks, KPIs, and tools
- Identify and resolve customer issues.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as sales, product development, and support to ensure customer success
- Analyze customer data and provide actionable insights to improve customer adoption and retention
- Communicate customer feedback and needs to relevant teams to drive product and process improvements
- Track and report metrics and measures of business performance and customer health; product use, NRR, Churn, Upsell
- 3+ years of experience in leading a customer success team
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of customer success best practices for SMB clients
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across teams and departments
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong organization and management skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree