Social Media Support Lead (Hybrid)
Tapcheck is actively recruiting for a Social Media Support Lead to join the team in our Plano, TX office. In this role, you will be responsible for addressing user feedback across all social platforms. You will bring a well-balanced mix of leadership, project management, and hands-on customer support. On top of providing mentorship to the team, you will serve as the escalation point for customer issues, collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver satisfactory resolutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Work within the customer support organization to address user feedback across all social platforms
- Balance responsibilities of leadership, escalation resolution, projects, and hands-on customer support
- Develop, implement, and document, social media policies, procedures and strategy to ensure high-quality customer experience.
- Provide feedback and coaching to team members to improve performance and overall service quality.
- Serve as an escalation point for social media issues and work with cross-functional teams to resolve issues.
- Analyze social media data to identify trends, develop insights and make recommendations on opportunities for process improvements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and launch new products and services.
What You'll Bring:
- Ability to work out of the Plano, TX office 3 days a week.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, related field or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience from a similar role, preferably B2B, SaaS, and/or fintech
- Experience with Social Marketing Management software
- Proficiency with ticket management systems such as Zendesk and Jira; experience with Agile software development preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Experience with a CRM software
- Understanding of customer service metrics and KPIs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Tapcheck is a digital platform offering an easy and convenient way to access on-demand earnings early. Available at no cost to employers, our app-based on-demand pay solution helps relieve the financial stress that many employees experience on a daily basis.
The Tapcheck team is passionate about our mission to improve financial wellness and boost business productivity. By giving workers the ability to transfer wages they’ve earned directly to their bank account or pay card without waiting for payday, Tapcheck eliminates the need for high-interest payday loans or employer-funded cash advances.
How We Get Things Done:
Our core values act as a steadfast guide, directing our decisions and anchoring our actions. We consider these values non-negotiable, especially when it comes to our hiring process.
- Humility: We believe in the power of humility. We value team players who are down-to-earth, respectful, and open to learning from others. Our employees approach challenges with a positive attitude, acknowledging their strengths and weaknesses while celebrating the achievements of their colleagues.
- Grit: We admire individuals with grit – those who demonstrate unwavering determination and resilience in the face of obstacles. At Tapcheck, we take pride in overcoming challenges together, pushing the boundaries of what is possible, and embracing failure as an opportunity for growth.
- Raising the Bar: Continuous improvement is at the heart of our culture. We are committed to setting high standards and pushing ourselves to exceed them. We seek employees who are innovative and strive for excellence, constantly seeking ways to enhance our products, services, and processes.
- Striving for Growth: We foster an environment that encourages personal and professional development. Our employees are driven to learn, grow, and adapt to new circumstances. We support individuals who take initiative, seek out new challenges, and actively contribute to their own growth and the growth of the company.
- Competitive Base
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: location, experience, training, knowledge. and skills. Tapcheck reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Tapcheck, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.