Sr Software Engineer, Integrations
We are looking for a highly skilled Sr. Software Engineer to join our Platform & Integrations Engineering team. As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will work on building new data-processing products and improving existing ones, ensuring scalability, reliability and performance of our applications. You will be responsible for designing, developing and testing applications, providing innovative technical solutions and working collaboratively with the team to ensure our products are of the highest quality.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, and test data-processing platforms & integrations
- Collaborate with the engineering team to build new products and improve existing ones
- Provide innovative technical solutions to enable improvement and new product features
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high-quality code is maintained
- Integrate with various APIs & backends
- Build with scalability, reliability and performance in mind
- Support non-prod and prod environments
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, computer science or relevant years of experience
- Demonstrated understanding of APIs, Databases, and other system architecture components
- Solid understanding of system design principles and patterns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience leading technical projects and coaching team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 7+ years of development experience with C#, RESTful APIs, SQL, and Git
- 5+ years of experience working on platforms & system applications in a public cloud context (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 5+ years of experience working in a team following Agile SDLC
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Financial Technology: payroll, payments, ecommerce, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience working on and supporting high volume traffic web applications
Compensation: $150,000 – $160,000. The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: location, experience, training, knowledge. and skills. Tapcheck reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
Tapcheck is a digital platform offering an easy and convenient way to access on-demand earnings early. Available at no cost to employers, our app-based on-demand pay solution helps relieve the financial stress that many employees experience on a daily basis.
The Tapcheck team is passionate about our mission to improve financial wellness and boost business productivity. By giving workers the ability to transfer wages they’ve earned directly to their bank account or pay card without waiting for payday, Tapcheck eliminates the need for high-interest payday loans or employer-funded cash advances.
How We Get Things Done:
Our core values act as a steadfast guide, directing our decisions and anchoring our actions. We consider these values non-negotiable, especially when it comes to our hiring process.
- Humility: We believe in the power of humility. We value team players who are down-to-earth, respectful, and open to learning from others. Our employees approach challenges with a positive attitude, acknowledging their strengths and weaknesses while celebrating the achievements of their colleagues.
- Grit: We admire individuals with grit – those who demonstrate unwavering determination and resilience in the face of obstacles. At Tapcheck, we take pride in overcoming challenges together, pushing the boundaries of what is possible, and embracing failure as an opportunity for growth.
- Raising the Bar: Continuous improvement is at the heart of our culture. We are committed to setting high standards and pushing ourselves to exceed them. We seek employees who are innovative and strive for excellence, constantly seeking ways to enhance our products, services, and processes.
- Striving for Growth: We foster an environment that encourages personal and professional development. Our employees are driven to learn, grow, and adapt to new circumstances. We support individuals who take initiative, seek out new challenges, and actively contribute to their own growth and the growth of the company.
- Competitive Base
- Remote Work Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Tapcheck, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.