Business Development Representative (Hybrid)
We are seeking a Business Development Representative to join our team in Plano, TX! This is a hybrid role where the employee will be expected to report to the office in Plano, TX 3 days per week. In this role, you will create B2B leads by sharing the ultimate wellness benefit, earned wage access, with companies across the U.S. If you’re dedicated, ambitious, and share our mission to empower workforces with financial independence, Tapcheck is an excellent place to grow your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Leading our outbound communication and engaging prospective clients through daily call and email activities
- Place follow up calls to clients from previous appointments & proposals
- Understand the client’s challenges and business needs and present Tapcheck relevant solutions
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Tapcheck’s products and services, along with pricing and payment plans
- Handle appointment setting & calendar management in a very fast-paced environment.
- Partner with cross-functional account management and integration teams to refine messaging and opportunity handoff
- Represent the company well by providing an excellent client experience
- Identify pain points and align activities with the sales stages
- Qualify leads through marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Sales professionals with exceptional prospecting skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Microsoft Office (2 years)
- Experience with CRM software
Tapcheck is a digital platform offering an easy and convenient way to access on-demand earnings early. Available at no cost to employers, our app-based on-demand pay solution helps relieve the financial stress that many employees experience on a daily basis.
The Tapcheck team is passionate about our mission to improve financial wellness and boost business productivity. By giving workers the ability to transfer wages they’ve earned directly to their bank account or pay card without waiting for payday, Tapcheck eliminates the need for high-interest payday loans or employer-funded cash advances.
How We Get Things Done:
Our core values act as a steadfast guide, directing our decisions and anchoring our actions. We consider these values non-negotiable, especially when it comes to our hiring process.
- Humility: We believe in the power of humility. We value team players who are down-to-earth, respectful, and open to learning from others. Our employees approach challenges with a positive attitude, acknowledging their strengths and weaknesses while celebrating the achievements of their colleagues.
- Grit: We admire individuals with grit – those who demonstrate unwavering determination and resilience in the face of obstacles. At Tapcheck, we take pride in overcoming challenges together, pushing the boundaries of what is possible, and embracing failure as an opportunity for growth.
- Raising the Bar: Continuous improvement is at the heart of our culture. We are committed to setting high standards and pushing ourselves to exceed them. We seek employees who are innovative and strive for excellence, constantly seeking ways to enhance our products, services, and processes.
- Striving for Growth: We foster an environment that encourages personal and professional development. Our employees are driven to learn, grow, and adapt to new circumstances. We support individuals who take initiative, seek out new challenges, and actively contribute to their own growth and the growth of the company.
- Competitive Base + Commission
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
Compensation: $55,000 – $65,000/year base salary + commission. The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: location, experience, training, knowledge. and skills. Tapcheck reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Tapcheck, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.