Customer Success QA Automation Lead
Tapcheck is hiring a QA Engineer, to collaborate closely with the customer success team. In this role you will define, strategize, and build tailored regression tests and performance audits for business teams, all while documenting setup requirements and steps for full transparency. Your expertise in testing methodologies, scripting languages, and automation will contribute to our dynamic, quality-focused environment.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate closely with the customer success team to understand their setup requirements and pain points related to software performance and functionality.
- Design, develop, and maintain comprehensive regression test suites tailored to the needs of the customer success team, and execute regression tests on a regular basis, analyzing the results to identify defects and inconsistencies.
- Build performance audits that run across all integrations and client accounts, complete with performance dashboards to share with product stakeholders, which will inform the operations organization of key areas of improvement.
- Field requests by the customer success organization to build auditing tools that help make operations and workflows more efficient and streamlined.
- Document test plans, test cases, and test results for all projects for clear communication and knowledge sharing within the team.
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years in building automated solutions for QA processes, preferably in customer success or related domain
- Experience working with Salesforce, as well as customer success tools and custom-built platforms.
- Proficiency in tools like Excel and Visual Basic (to build Excel macros), SQL, and BI tooling, with hands-on experience in data analysis, transformation, and visualization.
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies, API infrastructure, and QA best practices.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with programming languages, like Python, for automation tasks
- Experience working with a customer success team
Compensation: $120,000 – $130,000. The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: location, experience, training, knowledge. and skills. Tapcheck reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
Tapcheck is a digital platform offering an easy and convenient way to access on-demand earnings early. Available at no cost to employers, our app-based on-demand pay solution helps relieve the financial stress that many employees experience on a daily basis.
The Tapcheck team is passionate about our mission to improve financial wellness and boost business productivity. By giving workers the ability to transfer wages they’ve earned directly to their bank account or pay card without waiting for payday, Tapcheck eliminates the need for high-interest payday loans or employer-funded cash advances.
How We Get Things Done:
Our core values act as a steadfast guide, directing our decisions and anchoring our actions. We consider these values non-negotiable, especially when it comes to our hiring process.
- Humility: We believe in the power of humility. We value team players who are down-to-earth, respectful, and open to learning from others. Our employees approach challenges with a positive attitude, acknowledging their strengths and weaknesses while celebrating the achievements of their colleagues.
- Grit: We admire individuals with grit – those who demonstrate unwavering determination and resilience in the face of obstacles. At Tapcheck, we take pride in overcoming challenges together, pushing the boundaries of what is possible, and embracing failure as an opportunity for growth.
- Raising the Bar: Continuous improvement is at the heart of our culture. We are committed to setting high standards and pushing ourselves to exceed them. We seek employees who are innovative and strive for excellence, constantly seeking ways to enhance our products, services, and processes.
- Striving for Growth: We foster an environment that encourages personal and professional development. Our employees are driven to learn, grow, and adapt to new circumstances. We support individuals who take initiative, seek out new challenges, and actively contribute to their own growth and the growth of the company.
- Competitive base
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Tapcheck, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.