Immigration & Corporate Paralegal
Money is the #1 source of stress for Americans, and Tally is on a mission to make people less stressed and better off financially. Tally supports consumers in their financial journey and enables them to manage their credit card debt, save money on interest, and pay off their debt efficiently.
We are building a team that strives for excellence in all things and is committed to living Tally’s values of Don’t Say Nothing, Own the Outcome, and Change Shoes Often. Learn more about our values and who we are here.
We are looking for a Paralegal to join our Legal team and support all aspects of Tally’s legal function, including immigration case management, contract management, and general legal program management. As Tally’s paralegal, you will be an integral part of the legal team and key contributor to growing Tally’s legal operations.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is motivated to do great work, takes ownership of business tasks, and is motivated to grow Tally’s business while making sound legal decisions.
Tally is backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, and Kleiner Perkins, and has raised $172MM in total funding.
- Manage Tally employee’s immigration caseload with the support of a supervising attorney
- Support Tally’s vendor management and contract review process
- Create, maintain, and enhance Tally’s legal programs as needed
- Support Tally’s legal team in partnering with other areas of the business
- Support Tally’s response to any regulatory, compliance, due diligence, or litigation requests or obligations
- Manage Tally’s legal documentation for various parts of the business
In this role we value:
- 5+ years experience as a paralegal or a similar role is preferred, but not required
- Immigration case management experience
- Strong and demonstrated ability to work across teams
- A willingness to take ownership projects with minimal oversight
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Startup minded: high energy, low maintenance, self-starter that is comfortable in a hyper-growth environment
- A desire to support Tally’s mission of making people less stressed and better off financially
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
– Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO
Tally core value Don’t Say Nothing:
At Tally, one of our core values is Don’t Say Nothing (DSN), which speaks to our culture of transparency, and sharing all that we can. In the spirit of DSN, the salary range in the US for this role is $86,000 - $123,000 USD per year depending upon geography, skills, experience, and other qualifications of the successful candidate. We offer a comprehensive total rewards package that includes: unlimited flexible paid time off; 12 paid holidays; equity grants; company subsidized medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance; company paid short and long term disability insurance and life and AD&D insurance; wellness programs; voluntary life and disability insurance; pre-tax savings accounts for commuter benefits, health savings accounts and flexible savings accounts; paid parental and other eligible leaves of absence; 401(k) retirement savings plan; and an employee assistance program. Additional perks include: phone/internet reimbursement; co-working stipend: wellness reimbursement; home office set-up allowance; and access to discount programs. For more information about Tally visit: https://www.meettally.com/. Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.