Associate Product Manager
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Join a leading insurtech company that is unlocking the potential of digital insurance to help everyone protect what matters most! Are you up for the challenge?
Sure was founded in 2015 and is the digital insurance platform that empowers brands and carriers to distribute products quickly. Our solutions reach and engage customers wherever they are on their journey. We are on a mission to provide a hassle-free way to buy insurance anywhere by powering insurance carriers and brands with our SaaS platform. Together we are building products that make digital insurance accessible to all.
🤝 Culture is everything. Join an incredible team of smart, passionate, collaborative and driven individuals. We empower our teams and promote autonomy and independence wherever we can.
🌐 We are remote first. Work from anywhere in the United States.
🏆 Strive for greatness. We’ve been named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Best Place to Work in 2023 by Built In and recognized for Transforming the Global Insurance Industry by InsurTech 100.
💰Funding. In October 2021, we raised $100M in our Series C with a $550M valuation.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will sit at the intersection of business, tech, and design. You’ll have a working technical background and can rally teams of engineers and product designers, and drive the development of great products. You should feel comfortable articulating a product strategy and discussing technical tradeoffs with engineers.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll work with internal team members and users to define use cases and requirements and translating those requirements into technical specification documents to be executed by designers and engineers
- You'll partner closely with the engineering team to help find optimal technical implementation methods as well as reasonable implementation schedules for product releases
- You'll co-pilot the design, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- You'll help prioritize features, building consensus, and coordinating product schedules with our team of engineers and product designers
- You'll support product deliveries that make the creation and expansion of insurance products easier, faster, and more efficient
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in B2B/B2C SaaS product management
- An ability to understand and craft effective strategies to resolve complex business problems
- Demonstrate a track record of success building, shipping, and iterating on high-value products in an agile software development environment
- Strong iterative design practices and platform oriented design
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience with one or more of the following: Segment, Google Analytics, Mixpanel or a comparable web analytics service
- You’re comfortable performing discovery and user interviews with internal team members to define and prioritize product features
What we do for you:
- Unlimited PTO… no really, we want you to take it!
- Mental Health Breaks - company provided meditation app and a weekly wellness hour
- WFH stipend to help you work your best while being remote
- Countless Medical, Dental and Vision plans … we are an insurtech company after all!
- Equity and 401K
- Generous parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check and education and employment verification. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.