Posted on Tuesday, April 6, 2021
SupportPay is looking for talented, creative, and resourceful legal students whostrive for perfection and delivering results to the organization. NOTE: This is a paid intern position
The ideal candidate has an interest in Family Law and strives in environments where they can make mistakes and learn from them, constantlyimproving their results in order to deliver what is best for customers and thecompany. This role is flexible in terms of hours per week and may convert to a full-time employee if goals and objectives are met
- Legal Market and customer research
- Developing and executing marketing plans for the legal / family law community
- Managing social media
- Updating and improving our website, including SEO/SEM, page updates, etc
- Assist in the formation and execution of the Go-To-Market strategy, Consumer/Digital/New Product Marketing strategies, and Business Development initiatives.
- Excellent computer, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to figure things out without a lot of guidance
- Experience with Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, Email Marketing and Wordpress ideal
See more open positions at supportpay.com
Something looks off?