Accounts Payable Manager (Remote)
Accounting & Finance
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Treasury, this is a unique opportunity to drive and scale the Accounts Payable function at Super, in addition to getting exposure and being involved in Treasury processes like bank and liquidity management. No two days will be the same as you pivot from answering to business-critical requests to examining data that will inform process improvements, to coaching a team of leads, analysts and interns. The ideal candidate is well-versed at testing the status quo and striving to continually improve our systems and processes.
- Ensure that supplier and vendor transactions are properly processed and recorded in the general ledger, answering to exceptions in a prompt and informed manner
- Administer business-critical applications and services, such as banking, corporate credit cards, and vendor management
- Build scalable and automated payments processes
- Onboard and integrate new Corporate Card and Vendor Management systems
- Manage/mentor a team of leads, analysts and interns
- Ensure accounts payable systems are performing optimally with an appropriate level of controls (Corporate Card, Vendor Management, Staff Reimbursements)
- At least 5 years of accounts payable experience, with demonstrated growth in duties and role
- At least 3 years of people management experience
- Able to assess and maintain the proper recording of routine transactions per guidance provided by the accounting team
- Strong orientation towards processes, controls and continuous improvement
- Experience onboarding and integrating new vendor management, enterprise resource planning (ERP), or corporate card systems
- Experience with process automation
- Thrives in an ambiguous environment
- You’re industrious and show hustle, never settling for the status quo
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.