Product Marketing Manager, CRM (Remote)
Marketing & Communications, Product
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
- Direct and maintain customer communication platforms and marketing analytics platform to achieve:
- Purchase Retention, Cost Reduction, Brand Awareness
- Partner closely with internal and external data teams to identify opportunities, achieve strategies and enhance messaging campaigns
- Direct multi-channel tactics and implementation to promote engagement, retention and loyalty across email marketing, mobile communication, and on-channel messaging
- Drive innovation and efficiencies across established (email, in-game) and emerging (push-notes, SMS) channels, ensuring that these channels work in sync with acquisition media campaigns.
- Ensure legal and CANSPAM compliance in all customer comms.
- Collect, monitor, and assess data using KPIs, such as click-through rate, conversion rate, or cost-per-lead
- Conduct AB testing and assessment on all campaign performance, communicate results effectively to the team and draw actionable conclusions.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a B2C tech environment.
- Experience with customer communication platforms; setting up/deploying campaigns, targeting and working with technical contacts to find a solution to.
- Experience in developing and achieving successful ROI-driven marketing campaigns, from brief to customer communication platform setup and deployment
- Be a strategic partner to the Product team and contribute to the future of Super.com with your expertise in our market, contenders, and customers
- Strong writing abilities and experience with assessing B2C campaign content
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to direct multiple projects to meet goals
- Strong diagnostic techniques and the experience to translate data into easy-to-understand reports and/or offer recommendations for optimization.
- A strong presenter and storyteller with an experience to command an audience.
- Experience directing external agencies and vendors.
- Experience with digital analytics software.
- Experience to work cross-functionally with various teams, including product, sales, and marketing.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Help us build PMM team culture and processes, be it better ways to measure success, communicate as a team, share learnings, and plan cross-functionally
- Expertise with Braze or Customer.io (NICE TO HAVE)
We've got you covered!
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.