Accounting & Finance
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing Fraud Team! The Fraud Analyst will perform hands-on reviews to detect fraud and take the appropriate action to mitigate it. The role will also support cross-functional projects to detect and reduce fraud while delivering customer-centric products and services. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong interest in fraud and strong analytical know-how.
- Perform manual and automated reviews to identify fraudulent activity including, but not limited to, application fraud, account takeover, funding fraud, unauthorized transactions, friendly fraud, and rewards abuse
- Interact with customers, banks, and other service providers to validate information and take necessary actions to stop fraud
- Customer disputes and chargebacks
- Identify fraud trends and recommend product and/or process improvements to mitigate them
- Assist with specialized reporting and tasks as requested
- 4+ years of experience as a Fraud Analyst in the fintech, travel, and/or ecommerce industries
- Strong knowledge of current fraud trends and solutions available in the marketplace
- Strong analytical know-how, including experience with enterprise-grade tools such as Looker, Amplitude and Excel
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and diligence towards the prevention and detection of fraud
- Effective verbal and written communication, including effective listening and the knowledge of how to present findings and recommendations
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or related major preferred
- Experience with data manipulation using SQL
- Knowledge of credit card network processing rules and regulations
- Knowledge of the BSA/AML requirements
- Knowledge of how money moves within the NACHA network Experience with process creation and improvement
We've got you covered!
- We are a Remote-first company, we offer flexible working hours with complete work-from-home freedom and a guilt-free unlimited vacation policy
- Enjoy rewards, and travel discounts using Super Travel
- Competitive salaries, equity options, full benefits from day one, wellness budgets, and paid development
- UberEats credits, meal budgets, special treats, and team lunches. When in the office, enjoy daily snack services and unlimited coffee, tea, and other drinks
- Supporting continued growth with Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion events, TED Tuesdays, and Lunch & Learn opportunities
- We welcome new additions with a generous EI top-up, parental leave, additional vacation, and a flexible return-to-work plan
- Game nights, Happy Hours, internal hackathons, team building games, workouts, and more
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.