Accounts Payable Analyst - 14-Month Contract (Remote)
IT, Accounting & Finance
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this role
We are looking for an Accounting & Finance professional to join our Finance team on a 14 month contract. As an Accounts Payable Analyst at Super.com, you will work very closely with our Finance Supervisor across various projects in a fast-paced startup environment, tracking and accounting for tens of millions of dollars of revenue across international business units and accounts. You have a passion for numbers, incredible attention-to-detail, and are ready to build upon your Accounting fundamentals/foundation in this new exciting opportunity.
- Process vendor invoices, ensuring proper coding, proper approvals, and adherence to the vendor’s payment terms
- Support the corporate card program and process employee expense reimbursements
- Assist with month-end close activities, such as journal entries, reconciliations, and reporting
- Research and resolve a variety of internal and external inquiries concerning account status, in a manner that cultivates a culture of exemplary customer service
- Assist with monitoring AP activity for unusual or suspicious events that may indicate vendor or employee fraud
- Perform other duties and projects related to the role, as assigned
- At least 2 years of full-cycle AP experience. Public company experience and/or e-commerce experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong understanding of the P2P process
- Hands-on experience with NetSuite and major AP and T&E systems such as Ramp, Airbase, Coupa, Ariba, Concur, Brex etc.
- A compliance and process-oriented individual who is flexible and can excel in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external partners
- Energy, enthusiasm, and follow-up skills necessary to drive results
- Ability to work with ambiguity
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.