Talent Operations Coordinator (Remote)
People & HR, Operations
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
Our People and Talent team drives the success and growth of our organization by cultivating a thriving work environment. We attract, develop, and retain top talent, fostering inclusivity, diversity, and empowerment. Aligned with the broader goals of the company, our initiatives drive innovation, collaboration, and an exceptional experience for our team members. We create a culture of personal and professional growth, aiding in building a strong and resilient workforce that shapes our organization's future.
About this role
As a Talent Operations Coodinator, you'll take charge of several critical functions. Your primary responsibilities include leading our campus recruitment program, talent reporting, and managing job postings from beginning (the requisition approval process) to end, along with various talent programs related to internal and external employer branding, candidate experience, DE&I, and more. You'll also manage background checks, coordinate reference checks, and draft employment agreements.
In this role, collaboration with the People team for seamless onboarding is key. Moreover, what makes this role exceptional is the opportunity to shape processes from the ground up, introduce new systems, and gain direct exposure to our leadership team. If you're looking for a hands-on position with a broad view of talent acquisition and an opportunity to drive innovation, this role is the perfect fit.
- Lead our campus recruitment program, bringing in approximately 120-150 interns annually (40-50 per cohort)
- Continue to build and maintain positive relationships with various educational institutions in Canada and the US
- Own interns’ experience from beginning to end, from their 1st interview to offboarding, in partnership with the People team
- Create and manage job postings on Lever, our applicant tracking system
- Manage the requisition approval process to streamline hiring efforts
- Conduct background checks and coordinate reference checks for candidates
- Draft all employment agreements to ensure clarity and compliance
- Collaborate closely with the People team to facilitate smooth onboarding
- Manage various talent programs, as needed
Talent Reporting & Analytics
- Conduct talent reporting and analytics, including but not limited to, dashboards and surveys
- Take the lead on continuous data-driven enhancements to our candidates’ experience
Employer Branding & DE&I
- Partner with stakeholders on our internal and external employer branding
- Manage our DE&I Talent strategy, including but not limited to, sourcing strategies and inclusive hiring practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in talent acquisition, HR analytics, or HR
- Strong understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Proficiency in talent management systems, like Lever or Greenhouse
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach to work
We've got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.